Hey hey. My name is Dan, and I used to work in a call centre. We used get people every day yelling and screaming at us as if thier problem with the company is OUR fault. It's not, so I used this here space as a place to let y'all know what it was like. Now, as of late July 2005, I work in a record store. Which means more of my rants, and this time with extra VVVVVOLUME!!! Woooooo.

Monday, January 10, 2005

back to work '05

music: oasis supersonic

Well. It's back to work today... what positives can I take from this... umm... well, this blog'll get fired up, fo' sho'. Yeah. I wonder what my first day back after summer will bring... 500 emails probably. And loads of Gentrack errors no doubt...

So be sure to tune in, on this bat-website, any bat-time, and see what's going on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home